The small, light-weight form factor and standard power options make the FCS-HD8236 an ideal option for both new integration and retrofits. The FCS-HD8236 provides a highly customizable FHD block camera that can easily integrate into proprietary designs. S.E. Technologies makes these customizations simple while allowing for a wide array of package styles and interface options.
The FCS-HD8236 utilizes Panasonic’s 34220 1/3” image sensor, offering excellent image capturing in low light (0.05lux) environments. Built on Panasonic’s proprietary pixel architecture, the FCS-HD8236 offers high sensitivity 1080p Full HD video at 60 frames per second (FPS). With H.265 Main-profile, H.264 Hi-profile & M-JPEG compression this system can be adapted to meet most any requirements. Inclusive with 36x optical zoom and paired with Onvif® 2.4 compatibility, this block camera is ready for integration into a fully functional security camera system.
The FCS-HD8236 paired with S.E. Technologies’ ability to custom tailor our camera systems offers endless possibilities for your projects. This versatile camera system is strategically designed to replace several block cameras that have recently become unavailable. Transitioning your project to the FCS-HD8236 will offer cost savings and rapid turnaround times compared to moving to entirely new camera systems.
FCS-HD8236 IP Network Camera
- Sensor: Panasonic 1/3" 2MP CMOS Sensor
- ISP: Hi3516A
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 p @ 60 fps
- Minimum Illumination: 0.05 Lux (Color)
- Dimensions: 97 x 62 x 51 (mm)
- Focal Length: 4.6mm - 167mm
- Optical Zoom: 36x
- Field of View: 61.2° (Near), 2.32° (Far)
- Video Compression: H.265 Mainprofile, H.264 Hiprofile, M-JPEG
- Audio Compression: G711, PCM
- Operating Temp: -20°C to 60°C
- Default Network Interface: RJ45, 10/100 BaseT (Customizable upon request)